Group Interview for Lancome

MakeupMuffin

Hi!
I have a group interview at the Beverly Center for Lancome. Does anyone have any experience with this kind of interview? I'm a good 45 minutes away from the Beverly Center and hope this is like it's headquarters interview place.
Lancome is on my top 3 counters to work at. 1.MAC; 2.Chanel; 3.Lancome.

I had an interview at Chanel 2 weeks ago and it went well but the GM is being flaky with me.

I searched for working at Lancome and some peeps said there's no gratis so I'm kinda bummed. I just really want to get my foot in the door. I haven't worked in 6 months and need a job that I'm at least interested in. I;m currently taking makeup classes, I have no cosmetic retail experience. Do you think I can get this job???

Does anyone know if there's a demo involved or what the job or interviews consist of?

Please share!!!

xoxoxoxo

yinandyang

is it on friday? we might be going to the same interview! hahaha! i'm driving down from sacramento - argh! job hunting sucks.

MakeupMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinandyang
is it on friday? we might be going to the same interview! hahaha! i'm driving down from sacramento - argh! job hunting sucks.

Yes! I know job hunting sucks. So I guess this is the headquarters?
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

yinandyang

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeupMuffin
Yes! I know job hunting sucks. So I guess this is the headquarters?
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

haha awesome!!!! good luck to you too!!
thmbup.gif

MakeupMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
Is it for a Lancome specality store or is it for a counter in a department store?

Amoona, I don't think it's for a speciality store, I think it's for a counter at a department store, but I'm not sure which one. I think this is the recruiter for all Lancomes. I sent my resume directly to Lancome. I'm not positive about any of this though...
th_dunno.gif

glamdoll

There is no demo involved, do you speak a second language? Cus that helps alot!

When I got hired, I only had an interview w/ the counter manager. You do get gratis, but its only for February and August. You do get more if you're there full time.

HTH.

Latest posts