guy friends the mystery

RiCh_N_PrEtTy

what does it mean when a male friend of you're whom is in a new relationship, but has other female friends, (you usually talk to at work or school) tells you that you have to be special inorder to get their number?
th_confused_new.gif
For innocent chat of course because I'm not intending to sleep with him or anything... Just to carry on a real friendship.

purrtykitty

I guess I wouldn't count him as anything more than an acquaintance. If he's being that selective about his female friends, then it's his loss, not yours.
smiles.gif

snowflakelashes

Well if he doesn't want to give you his number he doesn't yet consider you a friend. An aquaintance, I suggest just enjoying the time you spend together due to circumstances and accept it as that. Situational friends. All my coworkers past and present are like that. I adore them to bits and I'd give them my number and hang out with them in a heartbeat but I accept that they're not necessarily in that same place as me and just enjoy talking to them at work/in the grocery store/when we land at the same parties etc.