Hand cream that works?

OohJeannie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlossyAbby
I love loccitane hand cream sephora sells it... they have a shea/coc butterone but I hate the scent of that so I use the lavender one

I agree...L'Occitane. I'm a Flight Attendant and wash my hands about 60 million times a day. This stuff works just use a pea size at a time, thats all u need.

coachkitten

My favorite hand cream is Chanel's Nourishing and Rejunvenating Hand Cream but it is sooooo expensive at $48. I love it though and use it every night. I also really like Nivea hand cream as well.

spectrolite

I'm addicted to L'annine, a hand cream from Lebanon. My hands are very dry and I find that this cream softens instantly and is long lasting. It comes in 3 varieties, Lemon, Avocado and Mango
smiles.gif

zabbazooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by OohJeannie
I agree...L'Occitane. I'm a Flight Attendant and wash my hands about 60 million times a day. This stuff works just use a pea size at a time, thats all u need.

ITA! This stuff is kind of pricey, but totally worth it, IMO. It's the best!

tevasrule

I swear by Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream. I use the fragrance-free kind and keep it on my desk at work. It's not too greasy and definitely helps after using the industrial soap here at the office. When my hands get really bad during the winter, I use L'Occitane's pure shea butter on the cracked spots before I go to bed, and that works wonders as well.

MsCocoa

I've just tried the L'occitane one and I love it; very rich but the smell isn't nice once it settles in.

exoticarbcqen

L'Occitane's shea butter hand cream is by far the best product for hands that IMO is the best out there right now.

Sparklevixen81

I got the travel size of the L'Occitane 20% shea butter hand cream this weekend, wow that stuff is amazing. There is hardly even a scent, which I love. Not loving the lavendar hand cream though, the scent on that is atrocious!

KikiB

I work at a store that sells some hand creams however I won't even touch them anymore! I SWEAR by L'Occitane's Dry Hands cream-the shea butter one. It has everything that I need a hand cream to have (very little paraffin, 20% she butter) without the greasiness. Hell I even recommend it to some of my clients who have extreme dryness and cracked hands. That and the 100% shea butter...you can't go wrong.

BohemianSheila

I have a sensitivity to mineral oils and such and just tried the Korres Guava Body Butter. It's great - a little goes a long way, it absorbs quickly because it doesn't have mineral oil or other fillers. Pricey, but worth it for me.