Hello everybody!

Lisa J

Hello,

I am also new to this site. I came across the site a few days ago, and already have found many of the tutorials, photos and discussions very helpful. I have recently become a MAC addict
smiles.gif
I had my first visit to MAC this past April and don't even want to guess how much I've spent since then!
A few more tidbits about me: My name is Lisa. I am a PhD student and I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I recently got engaged so am planning my wedding for next May! So basically I'm pretty addicted to wedding websites and all things MAC. Thanks for your help so far everyone!

nunu

hey
smiles.gif
welcome 2 spektra..soon u'l get addicted 2 this site, ive been addicted 2 it since may!

Lisa J

Thanks everyone! Yes, I can see the addiction coming. If it's not a wedding website, it's a MAC site... all the time!
I will definitely post any wedding makeup photos, maybe some others too. I have an appointment set up this Saturday at my MAC counter to get my makeup done. I'm ot sure what I want to do exactly, but I'm thinking of trying out some sort of bridal makeup - I'll take photos and post them!

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Lisa

gitts

Welcome Lisa,

PM and let me know what it is like in Ottawa. I am planning to move there next August.

Lisa J

Thanks everyone!

Gitt, I just PM'd you. Ottawa is a great place to live! Lots of MAC stores too.. even a free standing one
smiles.gif

Lisa J

Thank you! I am going to get a practice bridal makeup application done at my MAC counter this weekend... very excited!