Hello from Maine!

Fiddling Sara

Hi everyone! I'm Sara and I come from the great state of Maine. I just stumbled across this website and it was a great place to hang out and chat about one of the things I love most, makeup!
I'll be 26 next month. I am a full-time student and will be getting my B.S. in Health Sciences this May and will continue to get my M.S. in Occupational Therapy. As my username suggests, I am a fiddler. My repertoire is mostly Irish, Scottish/Cape Breton, French Canadian, and New England Contra Dance.
In case you can't see my avatar, I am VERY pale (my shade is 0.5 in the UD Naked Foundation) with medium/dark brown hair and blue/green/hazel eyes and have a very cool undertone.
Current favorite makeup brands are: Urban Decay, Too Faced, Tarte, and Benefit. I am dying to try MAC lipstick (oddly enough, I have yet to pick up a MAC lippy). Any favorites or recommendations for my type of coloring?
I look forward to meeting you all and chatting about beauty! :)

Sara

Jayjayy

Hello Sara from Northern Virginia! How are you holding up this winter? We'll have to work on that MAC lipstick collection of yours lol. I hope you stay a while
specktra_welcome.gif

v0ltagekid

Hi everyone! I'm Sara and I come from the great state of Maine. I just stumbled across this website and it was a great place to hang out and chat about one of the things I love most, makeup!
I'll be 26 next month. I am a full-time student and will be getting my B.S. in Health Sciences this May and will continue to get my M.S. in Occupational Therapy. As my username suggests, I am a fiddler. My repertoire is mostly Irish, Scottish/Cape Breton, French Canadian, and New England Contra Dance.
In case you can't see my avatar, I am VERY pale (my shade is 0.5 in the UD Naked Foundation) with medium/dark brown hair and blue/green/hazel eyes and have a very cool undertone.
Current favorite makeup brands are: Urban Decay, Too Faced, Tarte, and Benefit. I am dying to try MAC lipstick (oddly enough, I have yet to pick up a MAC lippy). Any favorites or recommendations for my type of coloring?
I look forward to meeting you all and chatting about beauty! :)

Sara
specktra_welcome.gif

Hi Sara! I'm Marcela, I would recommend Please Me or Peachstock... although I guess it depends what colors u like!
Benefit and Tarte are two of my favorite brands too ! :)