Hello Hello Hello from Montana

makeup_mom

Hello everyone,

My name is Rachel, 30 yrs old. I am new here and am very excited!!
yahoo.gif
I have had an obsession with makeup for years, especially when got my cosmetologist license and learned all the fun things you can do with it. So now I am in cosmo instructor and I get to teach all the fun things, not just with makeup but with hair as well. Although I am jealous of those of you with all your MAC makeup, I cant even get it here in Montana. I will definitely be ordering some from the website soon. My collection consists of all kinds of stuff, my fav though are my BedHead pallets. Sad to say that I am finding myself with so much that I end up getting rid of some so that it does not go to waste. Probably for lack of storage. Testing the waters to in making my own. Which is still a work in progress. Wish me luck!

Marlo Kitty

Hi Rachel!

My name is Marlo. I live in Helena. Where to you live? Probably one of the towns with a cosmo school since the one in Helena closed
ssad.gif

I am glad to have another Montanan on here who understanads what we have to go through living in a state with no MAC. A bit of good news though, I heard that in 2010 there will be a MAC counter opening at Macy's here in Helena. I will need to check into that again as I was told this several months ago.

Welcome to the site!

Marlo

makeup_mom

Hi Marlo

I live in Great Falls. Thanks for the welcome.
smiles.gif
You keep me posted on the MAC there, I will definitely be keeping my fingers crossed. Probably save myself from over shopping when I am in Vegas next year.

Latest posts