Hello New to Spectra Need Advice!!

nunnie115

Hello everyone! I recently tried to have a personal transaction with a lady on Instagram who was selling lippies from the strength collection. I paid her $43 through PayPal and she has failed to send me the products or refund my money. I have brought items from blog sales for years and I have never encountered such a thing. I gifted the money BIG mistake. I know it's only $43 but I would like to either receive the products or get my funds back. WHAT SHOULD I DO SPECKTRA? I emailed her and she said she will refund my money but that was a week go.

gildedangel

Welcome to Specktra! If you gifted the payment, then you can't file a PayPal claim. All I can say is to take it as a hard lesson learned and hope that you get your money back. There's nothing that you can really do at this point besides continuing to e-mail the seller. I'm sorry that this happened to you, but you have to be careful when buying makeup on the internet like that, especially if there is no backup guarantee that you are going to get your money back if you don't receive the products.

nunnie115

Welcome to Specktra! If you gifted the payment, then you can't file a PayPal claim. All I can say is to take it as a hard lesson learned and hope that you get your money back. There's nothing that you can really do at this point besides continuing to e-mail the seller. I'm sorry that this happened to you, but you have to be careful when buying makeup on the internet like that, especially if there is no backup guarantee that you are going to get your money back if you don't receive the products.
Your right I will not be doing another transaction like that again...I wish I wasn't such a sucker for Mac products. I hate the LE products sell out so darn fast before I can get my hands on them.