HELP! hair for a photoshoot

glam8babe

im having a photoshoot for my 18th birthday and its gonna be glamorous and sexy! it will be a FHM style shoot with NO nudity just cute lingerie

and i dont want a makeup artist or hairstylist as i want practice to do my own! and i know what makeup i want... sexy smokey eyes and nude lips with big lashes. But for my hair.. im not sure how i want it! either straight with it all backcombed/volumized at the top OR my naturally curly hair tonged abit and also volumized on top.

The only problem is.. how do i get it to STAY volumized? ive backcombed my hair before and put hairspray on and it hasnt stayed in for long and the shoot is from 2 hours upto 4 hours! so i want something that will stay in for a good few hours and still look nice
smiles.gif
thanks

MACATTAK

Big Sexy Hair makes a product called Backcomb in a bottle. You can tease it up with this & this product also holds (like hairspray). It works amazingly!

xsnowwhite

i would do it with sexy big waves(think like victorias secret type hair)
that would be way cute. And i agree with the post above, big sexy hair makes amazing stuff!

glam8babe

ohh thanks! ill check that out
smiles.gif
and i love victoria secret style stuff lol but im gna hav alot of practices before hand!

xsnowwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
ohh thanks! ill check that out
smiles.gif
and i love victoria secret style stuff lol but im gna hav alot of practices before hand!

definitely practice!
smiles.gif
Heres a really good tutorial on big waves if you're interested: How to Give Your Hair Sexy Waves

its very helpful!