HELP!!! I need help with my job application!

haleylovesMAC

Hey Guys and Dolls. I just got a job application for Aerie and there were a couple areas I don't completely understand. Like the "Position Desired" area, I am not sure what to put. This hopefully will be my first job, and I don't know what to put. Also, I need help with the times I can work. Since it is the summer, should I put "Full Time" and then change it to "Part Time" when school starts or just put "Part Time"?

I appreciate all the advice. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Haley
mac_addict.gif

chiquilla_loca

For position desired you can put Sales, Sales Associate
For hours available, if you want to work full-time & have no restrictions as to days/hours you can't work then you can put Open, and then at your interview discuss if it will be a Summer only job, or Full-time during Summer and when school starts switch to part-time.
HTH & Good Luck!

Boasorte

postion desired is self explanatory, what job are u looking for? Cashier? Stocker? usually I would just put "open" to see what positions are available, b/c most managers would toss ur app to the side if ur looking for one position and it's not avail.
Full time is not times you can work

Full time is 30+ hours
Times you can work are times u are avaiable.Example if you know you and your friends like to hang out ever Friday night, then you would put Friday mornings as a time avaiable to work. Say Tuesday you're avaiable any time, put"anytime"....get it?

Being that it is summer ,I must say the wider your schedule, the bigger chances you have of getting a call back

Assuming you get the job, you can tell the manager you want to work part time hours, but it depends on the manager and store policies. I use to work at a clothing store full time in the fall, and then Jan came, and it was time for me to go back to school, I had to quit bc they wouldn't give me part time

MakeupChiKiiTa

Put sales and under hours say you are avalible full time for the summer and part time when school starts. They know thats how it is with students