HELP...Mac pressed pigments and fallout

hollied3

HELP...Mac pressed pigments and fallout

Hi everyone, I recently bought Macs Deeply Dashing and I need help with fallout!! I have used paint pots, UD Primer, a wet brush with Fix it, Visine and water. No matter what I do, I do pat/ press it on my lid, I wind up looking like a jar of glitter has exploded in my face!! I read that Too Faced has a good glitter glue(?) Can anyone, someone PLEASE help. I do love the color but I'm going to return it if I can't find something to help the glitter stay where they belong! Thank you so very much

shellygrrl

Staff member
You definitely need a glitter base. Too Faced has one. There's also one by LA Splash that's supposed to be good. Or Lit Cosmetics has one, too. Also make sure that, before you apply the glitter, you tap any excess off the brush first.

Copperhead

That's really amazing because I have had no problem with fallout. I haven't used a glitter base. I just pat it on my lid with my finger making sure not to swipe and I have yet to see fallout. I was scared to buy them because I had been hearing about fallout but I'm glad I decided to give it a try anyway.

hollied3

I tried Too Face glitter glue and I love it!! It works wonders. It's a little tricky and you have to work fast

DILLIGAF

It's been recommended that you use your fingers with pressed pigments. To press them onto your eyes. HTH.