help me find this....

thelilprincess

i swear i saw a thread explaing how to remove some plastic thing inside lipglosses - because it turns out you can get a lot more gloss out when you think you're empty....but i can't find it in any of the searches. i thought i posted a reply on it, or bookmarked it, but i can't find it anywhere still.

can someone help me find this how to tuorial so i can get more lipgloss out of my tubes?

tia!

**Mods, sorry, wasn't cure where to post this, please move to correct forum if i posted in the wrong place**

clamster

Hmm I remeber that one. But all you do is take a blade of some sort and wedge it between the plastic and push it out. That doesn't make much sense but hopefully it gives you an idea.

Janice

Ah, yes I remember having to remove that tutorial because the photos were dead and the member who posted it is no longer on the forum. Sorry, but the advice given above is pretty spot on.

SerenityRaine

you can pop them out pretty easily with a mini screwdriver or whatever you call that flat one. Or even easier, you can coax it out with your teeth, put your teeth on the top of the tube and twist it (like your unscrewing something) till it comes out and pull it out.HTH