Help Me

couturesista

I would like to post some FOTD pics but for some reason when I post them I get a message saying that I have to resize them because their too big.I haven't the slightest idea of how to do that.
th_dunno.gif
I am so technology challenged, can someone start a Digital Camera 101 thread? I have a Samsung S630.

MzzRach

Do you have any kind of photo editing software on your computer? You can resize your photos using most any of those - PhotoShop, MS Picture Manager, etc.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I would like to post some FOTD pics but for some reason when I post them I get a message saying that I have to resize them because their too big.I haven't the slightest idea of how to do that.
th_dunno.gif
I am so technology challenged, can someone start a Digital Camera 101 thread? I have a Samsung S630.

The very easiest way to do it is load your pictures on Photobucket...Just open up a free account...It will give you the sizing...and the links to copy and paste your pictures directly with

Susanne

I can really recommend Photobucket! I can work with it perfectly, not being a technique freak
greengrin.gif

nunu

I resize the pictures on photoshop, appload them on photobucket and insert the link on specktra
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
Ok I now have a Photobucket acct. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Just click the img link next to each picture and copy that link on your post and waaa-laa...Make sure you save the pictures as large, medium or small by Photobuckets standards and you will be fine

Latest posts