help with dark circles

Lin1018

Apparently the ancient Egyptians practised it, some folk European people still do it. I'd got to the point where I just couldn't constantly be on antibiotics for my chronic infections, so gave this a shot and it was extremely effective.
Thanks for sharing mspixieears - it makes sense. Haven't come across a naturopath here in the UK. I use an acupuncturist, in fact my husband suffers badly from sinuses so I just might haul him down to see her!
As you all know I use Monsia Skincare and I was wondering whether their Skin Lightening Cream might help lighten the area under your eyes. Take a read for yourself, it contains shea butter, hyaluronic acid, collagen, glycerin, emu oil and aloe vera, just a thought.

obsession

I use hemp oil to lightly massage my face every night. I dab a little around my face and proceed to do some massage using finger pressing method. It does help with improving the appearance of dark circles in a couple of days. My son has sinus and i perform facial lymphatic massage for him, it actually drains out some fluid and i put some emu oil under his eye too. This help dramatically on his dark circles.

Lin1018

I use hemp oil to lightly massage my face every night. I dab a little around my face and proceed to do some massage using finger pressing method. It does help with improving the appearance of dark circles in a couple of days. My son has sinus and i perform facial lymphatic massage for him, it actually drains out some fluid and i put some emu oil under his eye too. This help dramatically on his dark circles.
Thanks for sharing. Will try the hemp lymphatic massage for MH to see if it helps. Luckily he has no dark circles.

NolAli

I also have this problem. Massage works well, but if I stop doing it, the problem returns. How can I get rid of it?
I'm currently trying a cream I found at Canada Drugs in the hope it will help, but it is too early to say anything.

Last edited:

Latest posts