Help with my horrible hair

-SpArkLeS-

Hey all,

I need some tips for my hair. I'll try to describe it.

I'm trying to grow my hair and it's a pain in the ass, I used to have short hair and it was cut in stages.

The longest part that I have is now around my colarbone (when strechted out), though on the front it is much shorter.

Problem: Because my hair is at shoulder lenght it curls like crazy to the outside, I hate it and it's ugly. When I let it hang the front looks horrible because I just can't put my hair with the roots in the middle (I don't know how to explain this).
For the moment I'm wearing a small hairband, better but because the front is shorter, it looks funky sometimes.

Next problem, my hair seems dry and doesn't have a nice shine to it. My natural hair color is blond but it's more to the copper side.

Tips for me?

lemonzest

when you dont like your hair open at this length maybe you can try out some braids?
and for some more shine it helps to use silicone free shampoos or shampoos with citrus and orangeoil in it.

QUEEN B

Try it's a 10 miracle leave in spray And the it's a 10 hair mask my hair is long past my lower back ,healthy shiny and grows really fast it's the only stuff I use in my hair besides shampoo :) try there amazing I promise !!