Hey y'all!

paigepapagei

Hey! My friend Mary told me to introduce myself on here! So here I am! lol...I don't really know what to say so I guess I'll talk about makeup since that's what the site is for? When I first got into makeup, I applied it with a paintbrush and water to make it stick...then my friend sent me one of Kai's video [KaiKhaod on youtube] and I became a MEGA fan....I pretty much learned everyting I know about makeup from kai lol...and now we're super close! She even has me as a featured person on her youtube page! If you wanna check out my vids it's youtube.com/paigepapagei....if you make vids too, let me know! I also started joining makeup groups on myspace so you can add me on there as well! myspace.com/queenofthedirtmonkeys.... I'm working on an album of makeup! As far as MAC products go, I only have 1 so far, but I'm doing project 10 pan and I'm saving up money to buy a palette and some pans online to make an eyeshadow and blush palette! I'm excited! haha Iget excited over makeup, even if it's just new lipgloss or nailpolish, so if you're the same way...we'll got along just fine! haha My fave MAC products would have to be my Wonderstruck lustreglass, my Doly Mix blush, and my NYLON eyeshadow[fave highlight!]...but if you have any favorites, share them with me because I only have 7 eyeshadows so far [NYLON, AMBER LIGHTS, CRANBERRY, HUMID, CARBON, GOLDMINE, HONEY LUST]...I usualy go for super bright colors like Electic Eel and Chrome Yellow lol but I don't have those yet! ANyways, that's pretty much it!
greengrin.gif
mac_haul.gif