Hi and My Skin Type

ShaShaGalore

I've sworn by this site for a long time. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading about all of you beautiful ladies' skincare and personal journeys to flawlessness :). I finally decided to sign up as I'm looking for a little insight/advice. I'd like to move away from MAC, just branch out and find other brands/products. I've discovered Bobbi Brown, Black up, Sacha, NARS offer a variety of options. I don't use a lot of make up. For years I've sworn by Erno Laszlo's Shake-It in Golden Beige. Light sheer liquid to powder it served as the perfect primer for my foundation and blush (that's all I use). They discontinued Golden Beige, the next color Suntan makes my skin look ashy. I also have combo skin. So now I'm in search of a new primer (or BB cream), new foundation, blush, and lip color lol. Problem is, I have no idea what my NC color type is or if I'm warm/cool. I've read for hours and every time I think I can call it, I second guess. Ladies, can you take a look at this pic and let me know your thoughts. That way I can at least start searching. Thank you and any other tips/recommendations you have a very much welcomed! Many blessings!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to Specktra, ShaShaGalore!
flower.gif
Hopefully you can find some helpful advice here.