Hi from Jamaica!

yardgirl

Hi girls (and guys?)!

I actually joined a couple years ago but I didn't do much posting then. Now that I've started up now, it's kinda exciting. I'd heard about Specktra on another forum but initially I couldn't join because there was a registration lockdown.
icon_eek.gif

We don't have a great range of makeup available locally so I buy online or when I visit NYC. On my last trip just this past summer, I went to the CCO in Tinton Falls, NJ and picked up a few things. I also got matched for foundation in a MAC store. It was so much fun, lol. The MUA said that I'm an NW45.

For the past couple years I've been subbing to a number of MUAs on YT. Holmique, Lilpumpkinpie05, lipsh0ck, QueenofBlendingMUA, MichyGW, beautybyjj, XXTheIslandBeautyXX, and colouredbeautiful are my favourites.

Anyway, I hope to learn more about makeup and find recommendations and reviews so I can become a guru and eventually return the favour for newbies. Thank you for having me. See you around!
peace2.gif

LMD84

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to specktra! so happy to have you here! i am sure you will learn so much from the members here because we have so many talented people and most of all people are super nice too :)

EOTD-Fanny

Hi!
I´m new here too.

It must be nice to live in Jamaica.
The winter is coming up in Sweden
and it will freezing cold!
I long for the summer...

Anyway, I hope we´ll have a good time here!