Hiya From London UK :)

Pink_Puddleduck

Hiya all,

Nice to meet you, I'm on spektra because I have recently discovered a love of all things MAC, I had a fabulous make over at my local store two weeks ago after having my make up bag stolen and now i am in in love! As i can't afford to replace everything in one go I was looking for some bargains and found Spektra whilst trying to get some advice about buying from ebay.

So far i have rebuilt the basics but had so many gorgeous eye shadows, bronzers, and all those other little bits you don;t use all the time but love all the same
ssad.gif

I'm hoping to use spektra to meet some like minded people, get some recommendations about make up as I am starting from scratch and generally obsess about MAC!
th_DANCE.gif

Looking forwrad to getting stuck in,

Puddleduck xxx

wizzer3245

I'm from the uk aswell but more north
smiles.gif

Hope you enjoy specktra it sure is addictive but a lot of fun!

Pink_Puddleduck

Thanks guys, it's nice to know there are others in the UK as so much of the online MAC stuff is american orientated ... Do you have nay recommendations of UK Based ebay sellers?

P xxx

Pink_Puddleduck

I know, it's gutting but I'm looking at it as a legitimate reason to spend money on nice make up and have a well over due over haul!
smiles.gif

ritchieramone

Hello!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Nice to hear you've been able to get something positive from a nasty experience.

I would recommend julie150463 - she's a UK eBay seller who posts on Specktra and can be relied on for fast, friendly service and genuine products. It sounds like I'm working on commission but actually, I'm just a very satisfied customer.
yes.gif

wizzer3245

Although it's not ebay why don't you try love-makeup.co.uk
She's a genuine seller of mac items
smiles.gif
a lot of people rave about that site
smiles.gif

Pink_Puddleduck

Wow! more great tips! Thankyou all so much!

I have never been to bicester village so maybe i'll take a trip to the CCO there over the weekend!
smiles.gif

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Puddleduck
Wow! more great tips! Thankyou all so much!

I have never been to bicester village so maybe i'll take a trip to the CCO there over the weekend!
smiles.gif

You might see me there since I accidentally left something behind in one of the stores there the other day, so I have to go back and pick it up on Saturday. (Oh no, darn, I have to go back..
graucho.gif
Hehe). If you want me to check if they have certain stock in at the CCO then feel free to PM me, it's no trouble.

Pink_Puddleduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
You might see me there since I accidentally left something behind in one of the stores there the other day, so I have to go back and pick it up on Saturday. (Oh no, darn, I have to go back..
graucho.gif
Hehe). If you want me to check if they have certain stock in at the CCO then feel free to PM me, it's no trouble.

Thanks, thats really kind of you ... i ventured there on friday picked up a few bits and bobs from the CCO and a gorgeous bag from Luella too for my birthday ... soo naughty, It's a good job i don't live closer!