HK is up on Nordstrom.com

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninaxmac
So, are they not done putting everything up because the Purse Mirror isn't up there along with some other accesories.

Nordies will not carry the purse mirror. It is one of the accessory items that will only be available on maccosmetics.com. If you look at the accessories listed in the HK colour story sticky, it lists where each accessory will be sold:

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f250/m...r-09-a-121069/

rbella

I always end up with a set of spanx and granny panties in my shopping cart. It's weird?

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
I always end up with a set of spanx and granny panties in my shopping cart. It's weird?

lol.gif

omg...rbella I thought of you the other night...we just rented a movie (it was so bad) & these teen boys were taking a cell phone picture of a girl wearing "granny panties". They kept talking about granny panties through the movie. cracked me up

I miss you
heart.gif

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
AHAH i do this too! I hate paying for shipping. It SUCKS. It's like paying for rent, you'll never get it back.

Completely agree with that. Sorry but $200 for free shipping is ridiculous! $50 is much more reasonable but completely free shipping is even better =p

Thank goodness I live right by a Macy's with a MAC counter! I can just walk right there and not worry about guessing colors online and paying shipping.

rt66chix

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
=\ I want the HK brush set only for the cup. It's so darn cute!

That's how we all feel at work. We just want it for that adorable cup!!!