Holidays, Holidays and Hoildays

Pascal

man sometimes I like the Holidays and sometimes I hate them, I would say that I like the holidays about 25% and I don't like the holidays about 75%. Everything is closed except for the movies on christmas day, and people are going crazy at the stores shopping like maniacs it's too much for me. I only had 3 people to buy gifts for. That's what's great about being antisocial in real life, no friends no gifts to buy, and I don't need gifts from any one anyways, I got everything I need already. It's just another reson for people to go crazy, spend outragously, and fight over parking spaces. Yesterday when I went into Macy*s there were so many people shopping, at noon time, come on usually on a regular day theres no one in sight at the mall especially at Macy*s in the mens department. It was overwhelming, I tell you.

This year my family and I are going to eat a christmas dinner prepared somewhere and not at home, then my parents will dance like a bunch of idiots and try to drag me onto the floor and I will probably get angry at them for doing that, then we'll come home and open our presents and go to sleep. The next day is christmas day and then we will just sit around the house and shit, I will take advantage and wash my car since Monday is my car washing day, then tuesday it's back to work and running to Macy*s to buy some Danse, yep that pretty much sums up christmas for me.

ChrisChick

Word. I could give two shits about Christmas...and it sucks for anyone that needs to go shopping for themselves to even attempt to brave the malls. God forbid I need a coat for this frigid weather...I guess I have to wait till after all the soccer moms buy wayyyy too much stuff for their kids.

ps...I might be off...but I think I know you!!

ExquisiteImages

It's the same for me too. I only have my grandparents, my parents, my boyfriend, and 2 great friends to buy gifts for. On Christmas day I'll just be having lunch with my family, open gifts, and that's it. It'll be just like any other day
smiles.gif

amoona

I'm not a Christmas person either. I used to be but seeing how psycho people go during this time of the year kills it for me. I really used to love the decorations and all that good stuff but I hate everything Christmas now. I especially hate the malls, we don't celebrate Christmas so I don't have to get anyone presents but I can hardly get into a mall for a month! I'm scared to go on Tuesday to pick up Danse!

Chic 2k6

awww bless ya, i know what you mean! i was in NYC's Macy*s and i made the mistake of going at noon, jeez it was heaving full of people but when i went like at 5pm it was quieter, so the prime time of shops are usually 11-4

Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisChick
Word. I could give two shits about Christmas...and it sucks for anyone that needs to go shopping for themselves to even attempt to brave the malls. God forbid I need a coat for this frigid weather...I guess I have to wait till after all the soccer moms buy wayyyy too much stuff for their kids.

ps...I might be off...but I think I know you!!

It's a small world ChrisChick... and yes we know each other ...
lol.gif