Honor Roll all school year haul!

vivaXglamlove

I got on honor roll all four quarters. My mom let me pick out some mac, and I got:
Nw25 Select Tint
Bang On Blue Eyeshadow
Wondegrass Eyeshadow
Eyepopping Eyeshadow
Warm Smile Tendertone
Tender Baby Tendertone
Brush Roll
187 (Mac replaced my one that is shedding a lot)
IMG_2069_1.jpg

IMG_2075_1.jpg

IMG_2077_1.jpg

Moppit

Congrats for being on the honor roll all year because I know that requires a lot of hard work.

I love all your new MAC.

lipshock

Congratulations for being on the Honor Roll the whole year; definitely takes a lot of dedication and hard work. That is a nice accomplishment! And getting MAC goodies is always a good reward to being a good student.

NaturalSister19

Keep up the good work. That honor-roll achievement is nothing to sneeze at.
thmbup.gif
clap.gif

You may be able to go and do an exchange on that #187 brush (equal/lesser value). I got a bad #150 once and had no problem getting another one after about a month. Just have your receipt.

There's another thread that talked about brushes. M A C manufactures theirs in the US, China and France. As I have been able to tell over the years, the ones from France are best.

Shedding can be a sign of improper care, but most likely - a slip at the factory with quality control.

Janice

WHoa, great haul but I would like to especially note your wonderful achievement of Honor Roll all year. That's great! You deserve those pretties!
clap.gif

NicksWifey

I'm jealous! Congratulations, you deserve it! I love those e/s colors you picked out. BTW, how do you like the Select Tint?

vivaXglamlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
I'm jealous! Congratulations, you deserve it! I love those e/s colors you picked out. BTW, how do you like the Select Tint?

I used it today and I like it a lot! It's really sheer and nice for summer!