How do you keep PORES clear?

Kuuipo

I use cleanser,toner and alpha hydroxy gel from Paula's Choice. Full of antioxidants, the right pH, no bullshit products, no excess fragrance and irritants. I use her carbon mask too. If I use the wrong products, I get cystic acne. I have really smooth skin, so Paula is workin' for me.
thmbup.gif

coachkitten

I use Philosophy's purity cleanser and a clarisonic face brush. I swear that with these two things my pores have never looked cleaner or appeared smaller. That brush is expensive but worth every penny.

babyleese

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBunnieP
I've heard about this brand alot but it's nearly impossible to find it in Vancouver [i think only ONE place sells it]... most likely I'll have to wait until vancouver gets a Sephora... i think we're getting one sometimes next year.

Is it like a gommage? Like creamy/gluey and you rub it around then it comes off in bits?

What place are you talking about? 'cause I know Beautymark sells Mario Badescu. It's a great little shop that sells a lot of brands that you wouldn't normally see in Vancouver. I'd bought quite a few products from them before and they're awesome.

I'm sorry to hear AHA/BHA doesn't work for you! I use a number of AHA/BHA products and I honestly wouldn't be able to live without them. I'm in the process of keeping my pores clear by using glycolic acid w/ Clarisonic, glycolic toner, and an SA treatment (granted, I'm dealing with clogged pores + blackheads + acne + acne scars too >.<).

ohnna-lee

I've heard about this brand alot but it's nearly impossible to find it in Vancouver [i think only ONE place sells it]... most likely I'll have to wait until vancouver gets a Sephora... i think we're getting one sometimes next year.

Is it like a gommage? Like creamy/gluey and you rub it around t<textarea name="message" id="vB_Editor_QE_1_textarea" rows="10" cols="60" style="width:500px; height:200px" tabindex="1" dir="ltr"> Quote:
Originally Posted by PBunnieP

Is it like a gommage? Like creamy/gluey and you rub it around then it comes off in bits?

You apply it in a thin layer all over the face (excluding eyes) and neck and then gently rub all areas and it will start to roll off without too much effort. I think sometimes Department stores carry the brand. I am in love with so many of their products, I posted my other faces in the Mario Badescu thread here also.

It is very much a gommage and it works, all the little black heads on my nose are gone with this and the face feels so much cleaner... even though you have already washed your face.

PBunnieP

What place are you talking about? 'cause I know Beautymark sells Mario Badescu. It's a great little shop that sells a lot of brands that you wouldn't normally see in Vancouver. I'd bought quite a few products from them before and they're awesome.
Oh my god you have just MADE MY DAY! I have been wanting these "states only" products for YEARS and thought i would have to suffer until we get a Sephora! I've just looked up their website and it seems they have a ton of great stuff, prices are decent too.