How do you label your e/s palettes?

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
when I depot the original label goes on the bottom of the pan over the magnet, I use a label maker and print the label for the top of the palette, they peel off easily and I can reuse them most of the time

I already have the original labels on the bottom of my pans and I bought a DYMO labelmaker off Ebay last night which I think will be the neatest option for me.

I can't wait for it to arrive!!
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
I'm gonna have a ball printing out my little name labels!
lol.gif

Thanks for sharing everybody!
greengrin.gif

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I already have the original labels on the bottom of my pans and I bought a DYMO labelmaker off Ebay last night which I think will be the neatest option for me.

I can't wait for it to arrive!!
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
I'm gonna have a ball printing out my little name labels!
lol.gif

Thanks for sharing everybody!
greengrin.gif

that's what I have, I'm kicking myself for not getting a pretty colour label paper, lol

Blushbaby

Yay! It's arrived ...and I've started labelling already! This is the greatest invention ever! LOVE IT!

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
I reorganize my palettes every time I get a new shadow!
greengrin.gif

Me too. The new shade must fit in with the colour spectrum and whether it's a neutral or a lid shade. Very complicated.

Lizzie

ok, so I label my eyeshadows using white one inch round stickers. I print the name of the color and then the texture below it in a smaller font. Then, I have a one inch circle punch that I use to get circles out of a magnet sheet. I bought the 8.5/11 magnet sheets at staples, and cut them to fit the top of the palette. Then I use the scraps to punch out the circles. The magnet sheets attract each other lightly, enough to stick the circles on. And that way I can switch the labels around when I shift the colors in my palette about (which is one of my favorite pass times.) On the front of the palette, centered under the MAC logo, I use my Dyno label maker to title the palette (ie, neutral).

Hope that doesn't make me a freak. lol
I'll try to post pictures soon.

rbella

I'm terrible with this. I don't have them organized at all anymore nor do I have them labeled. Usually, I just put them on and think, "Wow, that was a pretty color, I wonder what the hell that was?" simply b/c I'm too damn lazy to pick up the pot and look at the bottom.

But, I ALWAYS know where Nanogold is. I hate that SOB.

pink_lily82

I labeled the bottom of individual e/s pans. I figured it would be easier if I wanted to rearrange my palettes or something. Thought it would be nice not to have to lift each one up. Oh well.