How do you organize your lip products?

Winthrop44

Right now I have my lipsticks divided into 2 containers - one for nudes and the other for darker/brighter shades. My lipglasses are in one big container. I would love to be able to organize these differently. My e/s are in palettes, where I can see what I've got at a glance and I don't end up buying the same colors over and over again. I would love to do something like that with lip products for the same reasons. Any ideas?

a914butterfly

i have 3 big plastic storage bins. i label them LIPS, EYES, CHEEKS/FACE. and i just put the products in the corresponding bins so if i'm looking for a certain item, i know which bin to look in for it

tiffie0023

http://www.containerstore.com/browse...2&PRODID=72103

I use those and put the lipsticks in upside down so I can see the shade name. They don't stand up perfectly, because the top of the lipsticks aren't flat, but it works for me
smiles.gif

martygreene

I have a small set of desktop drawers which I use to keep things in long-term. I generally only have 3-4 lipsticks in rotation at a time though, so I don't have to access them all easily.

For my kit, I keep them separated by color family, and I have put sticky-dot labels on the sides of each lipstick with the name, texture, and initial use date on them, for ease of reference.

user3

I toss them all in a drawer.

I am always on the look out for something that will for work for me but so far nothing has caught my eye.
I want something that will still work with my roll around. Probably going to get hubby to make me something.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I have a Longaberger Tea Basket that I won somewhere and put all of them I use regularly in there with the name to the top. That works good and looks pretty on the bathroom counter!

alysia

because my lip collection is so small (like 7 LGs & one lipstick) I just stick them in a glass. But it's getting bigger now I need to find something better for them...

ette

hello kitty plastic cups...they are like little bins or pails. it looks so cute! LOL i got the idea from a member here...i'm sorry but her name escapes me.