how do you use your Rubenesque paint pot???

yupitzTara

So i recently bought rubenesque p/p and im curious as to what others use it with. i have other p/p like cash flow & rollickin, and I use them for bases. like i use bare study all the time like with neutrals and colors (but especially neutrals).

If i have bare study p/p do i need Rubenesque???
i know theyre different colors but does it make a difference if im only using it as a base?

Im just trynna figure out if i should keep it, or return it...
sorry for rambling... help me out please...

thnx in advance

Amaranth

Motif on top is really pretty, Rubenesque brings out the pink in it, I find. I actually use this paint pot as my every day base, no matter what colours I'm using. It makes a pretty highlighter too.

Also, definitely try a little on your lips. It is soooo beautiful that way!

Sanayhs

It's absolutely gorgeous under shades such as Paradisco and Evening Aura... anything in their colour families.

eye_pr0mise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
It's absolutely gorgeous under shades such as Paradisco and Evening Aura... anything in their colour families.

definately agree !!

user79

I have this one and somehow, it doesn't do much for me. I tried it with Expensive Pink and some other pink shadows, it didn't really lift the pink colour much.

aimee

i love it under mythology, paradisco and expensive pink eyeshadows
its great under bronze and peach and pink eyeshadows or under melon and pink bronze pigment
u can use it under neutrals too since you can apply it sheer
oh and i used it on my cheeks to a pool party ...a really nice highlight that is waterproof haha it stayed on even after swimming
its not a must have though if you prefer bare study

LMD84

oh this is my fave paint pot and like others i use it most days!! it adds a kick to pinks and browns but i qually like it on it's own with some black liquid liner! i've even used some on my cheeks before. it really is an essential in my book

I got rubenesque the other day and I haven't used it under anything yet, but I wore it by itself yesterday with ricepaper as a highlight, lined my eyes in black liner, lots of mascara, and it was so beautiful. Natural and clean looking, but it made my eyes stand out so much and it was so so beautiful. Usually I like more to my eye looks, but that was just so beautiful I'm contemplating using it more often.