How shimmery is "Orgasm" blush?

alysia56

I used to use MAC blush in Style, which is a Frost formulation. I really like the color, but noticed that the frosty/shimmery-ness of it tends to accentuate my acne scarring, as I hear is quite common. I really want to get Orgasm, but I'm worried I might have the same problem.

Any input on this? If it is highly shimmery, any thoughts about Amour, which is also listed as "peachy pink," but without shimmer?

Skin*Deep

when i first read this, I was like, "orgasm isn't shimmery" so I went and looked at it, and I guess in the pan it is a little shimmery,but when I wear it I don't notice it. so, I piled it on the back of my hand and held it under all my different lights, the sparkles did transfer to my skin but I really had to pack it on there....and I definitely don't see it settling in lines or scars, etc....it is far less shimmery than a frost formulation.....
it is one of my favorite blushes, I always buy it in the duo with laguna bronzer..it's one of those things I buy over and over.....=)

Kuuipo

Many of the NARS blushes that look shimmery in the compact look natural on the skin if you spank the brush before buffing it on your cheeks . I think Amour is a fresher, prettier and more natural colour on most people. Orgasm is very pale and if you are not very pale, its just a highlighter on many people. Amour has a nice flush to it.

alka1

Orgasm doesn't look overly shimmery on my skin. I would compare it to the Sheertone Shimmer blushes by MAC. It's enough to give you a glow without looking too sparkly. I heard Super Orgasm was a lot more shimmery.

Kuuipo

Super Orgasm is more shimmery but the shimmers fall off the brush, it has more pigmentation.

Taj

I fully understand your meaning of magnifying your acne scars and pores as I do have the same problem with most MAC glittery blush. But I'm fine with Orgasm as the shimmer is very subtle and the glitters are not chunky at all.

miss-lilly

I'm wearing Orgasm right now and even though it looks shimmery and sparkly on the pan, it just gives a beautiful colour to my cheeks without any obvious shimmery.
It's really gorgeous, at least on my pale skin so I would totally recommend it
thmbup.gif

Amour is next on my list...

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss-lilly
I'm wearing Orgasm right now and even though it looks shimmery and sparkly on the pan, it just gives a beautiful colour to my cheeks without any obvious shimmery.
It's really gorgeous, at least on my pale skin so I would totally recommend it
thmbup.gif

Amour is next on my list...

I LOVE amour.

It has the perfect peachy, bronzy color that gives me a little "sunkissed" look. I absolutely love Amour!

smh28

Nars Orgasm blush definitely looks shimmery in the pan but I just use a Mac 187 to stipple a little on the apples of my cheeks then lightly buff it in and it comes out a very light and natural flush. I don't notice any glitter at all. When I first bought it I layered it on way to dark and hated it so I stopped using it for a while. I recently took it out of the drawer and tried again with a lighter hand. Now I love it and use it almost every day.

paopao

I'm ok with everything said above
winks.gif
Plus, I also have tiny acne scars and they don't seem to be affected by Orgasm's glitter...