How Would You Change MAC's Foundations?

shaista1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
My main issue with their foundations is that they just clog up my skin something terrible. :-( I wish it wasn't so, as NW20 is a great shade for me.

But alas, whatever they put in their formulations does not seem to agree with my acne-prone skin. I know I am not alone in this.

Other than the fact that I cannot wear them, I think they have a gorgeous range. They need to go lighter on the light end of the spectrum, though. Uber-pale people do not have options.

hey, can you let me know what brand foundation you hav opted for instead since mac breaks you out?

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaista1985
hey, can you let me know what brand foundation you hav opted for instead since mac breaks you out?

Some options I have currently in rotation (in MAC, I am an NW20):

Make Up For Ever HD in 115

Giorgio Armani Matte Silk in #5 (of course they have discontinued this formula, grrrr)

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers SPF 30 Powder in Natural Ivory - currently my fave "slap it on and go" foundation

Lauress Minimalist Foundation in Radiant Petal (this is a loose mineral powder)

I also wore Clinique's Stay True oil-free liquid makeup for years - still think this is a great formula for oily skin.

None of the above products give me acne issues, but as ever, your mileage may vary.
winkiss.gif