Hyperreal NW100 gone ;(

ch33tah

so i went to see my fav mua @ the mac store here and i needed a new foundation. she matched me up with the hyperreal nw100 only to find out they disco'd it.
th_remoteImage-61.gif
it matched perfectly too ;( so i went back to my studio fix stick instead.

bummer

KJam

Oh no - I use Hyperreal daily (another pale girl here!)
On the Pro site, NC100 is being discontinued, not NW100. (so I ordered 4!)

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanchebow
Just to let you know the Studio Fix Stick Foundation is being discontinued as well!

Lame!

HotPinkHeels

I have N100-without a C or W on the label...is that being DC'd too?
i hope not because it's my daily foundation
ssad.gif

MisStarrlight

As of now, the stick foundation is not going to be discountinued....I dunno about Hyper Real though, I don't ever use it so I've never paid attention.

msthrope

apparently NW15 in all of the lines is/has been being D/C as well. although i think MAC foundation is crap, i also think that decision is ridiculous because NW15 still isn't light enough for some of us, so why they would get rid of their lightest color is beyond me.

JediFarfy

What?! That is the most insane thing I've ever heard!! I already have to mix my foundation to lighten it even more, and now they might take them all away?! Where else can I get a good foundation then?!

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFarfy
What?! That is the most insane thing I've ever heard!! I already have to mix my foundation to lighten it even more, and now they might take them all away?! Where else can I get a good foundation then?!

bobbi brown is what i have been using as of late. i was using l'oreal true match for a while as an MUA i know recommended it due to the range of colors they have.

JediFarfy

I tried True Match, but the texture didn't seem to work with my skin (it was right when they came out, so maybe I should try again). I'll have to check out Bobbi Brown I guess.

sewprecocious

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotPinkHeels
I have N100-without a C or W on the label...is that being DC'd too?
i hope not because it's my daily foundation
ssad.gif

that packaging was changed about 1 1/2 years ago!! you definitely need a new bottle! its still the same foundation, well, not exactly, but its better, not quite as "oily" or "slippery" and it has an SPF now! just try the NW100, which is staying, or NC200. I'm normally an NC but I prefer the NW in hyperreal.

Also, I'm not so sure about the Studio Stick being discontinued.. We're still getting tons of it. But you never know, they phase things out long before telling us sometimes.

foxynats

Okay.. whats going on with hyper real nw100.. anyone have any ideas?

I got told in the Manchester, UK stand and email from customer services that NW100 *is* being discontinued...
Then i was in London Convent Garden asking what they would recommend to replace the foundation, and the MUA said that it is not being discontinued and that they had just had a fresh supply?

Hmmm... i need answers
smiles.gif

SparklingWaves

This is insane! Why is it being d/c? Is it, because not enough of them are selling?

I talked to a lady who has worked in many high-end m/up lines for decades. She said many lines are not making foundations for the very fair. Also, they are making them for people primarily with yellow undertones.

I don't want to go back to making my own foundation shade.