I can't find Milani

Krystle

I have tried Walgreens, CVS, K-Mart, and Target and none of them have it. It is located with the rest of the makeup, right??

Any other ideas of where it might be....I really want to try some shadows after all of the awesome reviews.

Do their shadows come in pans or do you have to depot them yourself?

charms23

That is really weird...but I just went to my CVS today and they had it. You should go back there and ask someone because they are having a buy one get one sale for all Milani e/s.

Krystle

I have a couple other CVS'S closeby that I will check. I hope I can find it somewhere....I am really anxious to try it
smiles.gif

BadBadGirl

I've seen it in most drugstores (CVS, Duane Reade, etc) I happen to go in, of course almost all of those stores don't have the exact product I am looking for.
th_dunno.gif

Target usually has the best stock, along with the drustores in better neighborhoods.

Have you tried Sears? The one in my city has Milani products in the same area as the perfume. I don't know if all Sears do that though.

Kragey

It's nowhere near me where I live (east coast), but I'm visiting my graduate school (midwest) and I noticed a Milani display in the local KMart.

katelyn0

Does anyone know where you can find Milani in Canada? I've never seen it here.. I live in Alberta (west) if that helps.

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelyn0
Does anyone know where you can find Milani in Canada? I've never seen it here.. I live in Alberta (west) if that helps.

You can buy it on their website...they ship to Canada.

Shipping Information

katelyn0

Thanks! Checking the website out right now. So it is an american brand? That could explain why I've never seen it here before/only heard of it on specktra!