I don't believe this... MAC to be sold at Walgreens???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby Lou

Rumors, rumors, rumors.

The reason it'll never be in drugstores is the same reason MAC isn't at any Sephora besides the huge one in Paris. MAC **WILL NOT** give any partnered location a counter unless they are willing to carry the entire line and unless they will allow MAC to hire their own artists that are trained by MAC.

The day Walgreens has MAC's entire line complete with tattooed green-haired chicks and drag queens with brush belts will be a cold day in hell.

Thank GAWD.

girl_devil.gif

stacylynne

They must have meant Max Factor, which is a d/s brand.
MAC would never go d/s. MAC is online, pro, they have their own stores & in dept. stores.
I highly doubt MAC would become a d/s brand due to the fact they are always coming out w/ l/e.

BunnyBunnyBunny

They had to have heard Max Factor. There is no way MAC would be carried in a drugstore because everyone would complain about high prices. And MAC isn't about to lower prices.

EDIT: OOPS!! I didn't realize how old this thread was!!! I shouldn't have posted at all!!!

reesesilverstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
... I don't think there is anyway that MAC would allow their product to be sold at Walgreens. Think about it. The company prides itself on their helpful MAC makeup artists, their professional products that are sold exclusively at pro stores, their limited edition collections, their partnerships with celebrities and designers, the list goes on and on. If MAC was to be sold at a drugstore, I think they would be ruining their reputation, and there would be no need for any of the things I listed above.

Definitely agree with everything you said...

It's an industry brand. If it goes to the convenience store that means that the quality would suffer...

Nah, it's a rumor

SMMY

And a three year old rumor to boot. I hate it when people boost old threads and don't mention the date.
winks.gif

jennifer.

do you know how much money mac would lose from theft if they went d/s? that would be the most backward thing ever.

*i realize this thread is old. it's true though. haha

Tashona Helena

Damn 3 years old? Hahaha I was about to go hurt someone too...Like WTF...Maybelline? Maybelline is a freaking legend. They wouldn't phase out that shit. Anyone who has ever did a report on brands like Maybelline and Revlon would understand.

alexheartsmac

wait wait wait i think they mis understood it was prolly max factor its sold at kmart and can sometimes be confusing because there is not a chance MAC would be sold at walgreens thats like selling bath and body works at jc pennys

Status
Not open for further replies.