I Dont Care What Anyone Says Dangit

Hawkeye

I think McCoy and Spock really were friends. :p

Yes, I am admittedly a Trekky.

I am such a nerd.

LOL

jenii

Hehe, I've never seen Star Trek, but do a lot of people say they weren't friends or something? Were they jerks to each other on the show?

Anyway, since I'm a clean slate on this Spock/McCoy stuff, I'll just agree with you and say "they were totally friends."
thmbup.gif

Hawkeye

LOL
Thank you
greengrin.gif

Yes a lot of people think they weren't friends when they really were because they had a love hate relationship. They were always bickering about something-mainly because McCoy is very passionate about his beliefs and Spock is all about logic (not a good combo) but they really did like each other and they really were friends
greengrin.gif

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
I think McCoy and Spock really were friends. :p

Yes, I am admittedly a Trekky.

I am such a nerd.

LOL

Come on...you KNOW they were friends!!
clap.gif

Beauty Mark

I'm a NG girl myself, but there's nothing wrong with being a Trekkie. I often find that the stories have a deeper meaning than the surface one.

As for the friendship thing, I'll take your word on it
smiles.gif

Hawkeye

OH yes, with good ol Jean Luc Picard and Data.

Then number one and that lady who has the bad 80's makeup. LOL

That's a good series there. I wasn't into it at first but I've always liked Patrick Stewart-I remember the first time I went to go see star trek the movie or whatever-it was with Stewart and I HATED IT but like I told my best friend-you know if you see the good episodes first you just can't help but love it.

Like I seriously would've never liked star trek had I not seen the episode "The city on the edge of forever" with Joan Collins (TOS) and it was so complex I was like OMG a TV show that isn't stupid!

YAY!

giz2000

Quote:
greengrin.gif
A fellow trekky I presume?

Oh yes most definately they are Friends!

A semi-Trekkie...my older brother was/is a major Trekkie and I remember watching Star Trek with him after school....good times...
smiles.gif

giz2000

Quote:
OK giz-you gotta tell me-Kirk or Spock? Who is your fav?

Spock...underneath all that logic was a SEXAY man....
rofl.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I love the way "Family guy" Impersonates William Shatner..

"oh fiddler on the roof sounds crazy no?" eh I guess you would have to see it. its funny though.

My mom used to watch star Trek ALLLLLLL the time when I was little. and I would end up watching . On one of the newer ones the ship looked like a toilet seat. lol .

and speaking of.. we have all the Hallmark Star Trek Xmas tree ornaments , they blink. they are sorta cool

Hawkeye

OMG I LOVE THAT EPISODE OF FAMILY GUY!

that's hysterical! With William Shatner jumping around and the way he talks ROFLMAO

The first time i saw it-I didn't understand the full meaning of why it was so damn funny. And then the more I learned about Shatner and Star Trek I found it SO funny to the point I was laughing till my sides hurt!

My favorite is after Meg runs him over and he says "Lights, going dim, beam me up...God" and then you have Scotty over there saying, " Wow, I did NOT see that one coming" LOL

giz- SPock eh? He is pretty sexy...but I'm kirk all the way. I LOVE me some Capt Kirk