To this:

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

These are all my NYX l/l, l/s, and l/g (there are other brands in there, too):
IMG_0188.jpg

All my Fyrinnae piggies:
IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

Top left, EDM (and some BE and Fyrinnae) mineral foundations, concealers, and powders, bottom left is my blushes, top right bin is rest of blushes, and bottom right bin is my mascaras and eyeliners:
IMG_0191.jpg

I know it's only a temporary fix, because my Fyrinnae piggies are all stacked, I have to dig thru and find what I want to wear, but my counter looks much better. I tried to make it look like a makeup store display, lol.

Thank you Walmart for having real bamboo bins and shelves! I think they look pretty nice. They even had a bamboo two tier lazy susan that I almost grabbed, but since I don't have room, I'm glad I didn't.

I still have a bag full of brushes under my sink....I only have my MAC and the few ELF and BE ones I use on the counter.

Now I'm off to order supplies from Coastal Scents so I can press all these pigments and blushes, cuz I still have a traincase full of EDM and BE mineral e/s. Hubby even said he'd help me!

AliVix1

this looks great... in the first pic are those the coastal scents eyeliner gels?? if so do you like them?

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliVix1
this looks great... in the first pic are those the coastal scents eyeliner gels?? if so do you like them?

Yes, those are the CS liners. I like them, but I've only used the black and brown so far.

Lately all I've been using is my Penultimate though. I want to use the CS liners as a e/s base, but don't know how, lol.