I have a few questions I would apprciate if anyone would be kind enough to answer

wendyvazquez7

I recently applied for a makeup advisor at Sephora I don't know if the application I completed online is enough for me to get noticed.
I am very interested on the job but I haven't heard anything from them, I just want to know what to do. Its been about 2 or 3 weeks since I applied and nothing. Im really starting to lose hope.
Im thinking about visiting the store and speaking to one of the managers but I don't want to come up as annoying.
Can anyone please help me ? THANK YOU!

thenightlook

in my location, sephora likes to play games. i applied, interviewed, and got a standard rejection email. a couple of weeks later, i walked in and got begged to interview. *rolls eyes*

at another location, i went to two interviews then got rejected after they "couldn't reach [my] references fast enough and decided to hire someone else." so make sure your references pick up on the first ring! if you get to that part of the process

it's like they just can't get it together. i've given up on them.

anyways, i would advise you to go in (all black, make-up on but you know that) and ask to speak to the hiring manager.