I Have An Interview With Sephora!!!

rachlaw25

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting here. Enough of that...I have an interview Friday, March 14 and I wanted to know if any of you knowledgeable ladies and gentlemen could give me any tips. Ive done some research through Glassdoor and everyone pretty much says the same things. I know Sephora is all about sales and the clients, but what about makeup skills? Should I take a portfolio with me? I have an interview for the Beauty Advisor position. Any insights will help from current and former employees. Thanks!

kimbunney

I would aim to be on their color team, but at the end of the day its about sales. If you really want to expand your artistry skills just use them as a stepping stone to build your own client base.

rachlaw25

Thanks. I'm great with makeup & only had 2 jobs dealing with retail as a senior in high school. Hopefully that doesn't screw up my chances with getting hired being that my experience dates back so far.

JJR88

Congrats on the interview!! l've applied to a new location coming to my area in May for nearly 2 months, but no luck.
ohboy.gif
l hope it works out for you!