i have sex with my car.. what on earth?!

MAC_Pixie04

Now now people, let's not pass judgement.

At least he's not out there trying to have sex with animals, or old people, or small children or digging up dead people and trying to hump them.

It's HIS car, it's not like he's poking his willy in YOUR exhaust pipe. It's a bit disturbing, but there are a lot of fetishes out there (some of you probably even have them yourselves) that people see as "normal." He thinks it's normal for him to be attracted to his car, then go right ahead buddy. Bang the hell out of your own car, just keep your "exhausted" pecker away from me and mine.

Live and let live lol

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
Isnt an exahust pipe too ahem "wide" for a wee wee?? That thing is like 3 inches across... GAHH thats so sick!!!

Might it be...the other way around?
winks.gif

Oh, man, Today, when I went to pick up my cat from the vet, seeing cars gave me gross thoughts. My innocence is gone lol !
winks.gif

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg
Hey lizardprincessa this is a little off topic, but I'm In Love With My Car was written by Roger Taylor, not Freddie Mercury. And yes, knowing that makes me sick. I also know what album it was released on (without checking) and all the words.
greengrin.gif

Oh, Dear NutMeg, can you hear my *Huge* ~sigh~ of relief?! Aaaahhhh....Thank you so much for relieving the heavy burden which I had put upon my Heart, for having posted that below.
(Even tho I would never have imagined Freddie, nor other Queen members, would have stuck it in the car, I felt guilty after posting.
I felt guilty for 2 full Days!
winks.gif

(I didn't have time to look who penned/composed the song.)

Perhaps it is obvious I am in love with Freddie, although Queen would not have been Queen without the amazing talents of the other 3 members.
Yes, this *is* OT. sorry folks!

What makes you sick? Not that Roger Taylor wrote it?
The act described in the article, you do mean?
Must be why Freddie is hardly shown at all (except at the piano, in tight red (leatherette) pants?
winks.gif
uuuuummm

You know all the words! Damned cool, you are, Miss NutMeg!
smiles.gif

So you are another Queen fan? (jumping up & down at the very thought
smiles.gif

I cannot get this story out of my head. I keep looking at men & their cars & wondering... Some cars are old & knackered....like rustbuckets. I would hope a fetish car-gigolo would wear 2 or maybe 3 condoms for a yuchy car.

eek! LOL xxx

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Ya know, I was wondering the same thing. Lol....we are wasting brain cells on the logistics of having sex with a tailpipe.

I suppose it relieves us from dwelling on all the negativity in the world for a few moments?
Still, yes, brain cells.....they do regenerate, don't they?? eek!

Quote:
Do you think the high price of gas/petrol has caused a strain in their relationship?

Quote:
lol.gif

Perhaps he could imbibe something to make the car more 'green'.

babiid0llox

nope.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Bahahah I had to stop myself from literally laughing out loud cuz I'm supposed to be doing an assignment. That is the funniest thing ever...especially when he's talking about his relationship
graucho.gif
with them

benzito_714

hey i've seen some sexy cars
drools.gif
i have my eye on this old mustang up the street from me. lol. but like others have said it could be worse and i am glad it is not!

Babyloo

Quote:
Jordan says: “When I told my dad I was sexually attracted to my car, he just said that there are lots of different people out there who are attracted to lots of different things.

I read this and thought - what a cool guy his dad is!!! I'm all for acceptance of everyone even if they have 'abnormal' (whatever that is) fetishes.
In the immortal words of the great Frank Zappa - "Whatever you can do to have a good time, as long as it doesn't cause a murder"
He's not hurting anyone, he's just gettin' his rocks off, fair play to him!!

mtrimier

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyme
Eww, just Eww. Hope the car doesnt backfire.

That right there made me spit out my drink.
lol.gif

Penn

I thought this was weird and kinda funny
I wanna show this to all my guy friends haha because whenever they see a hot car they're always joking about how it gave them a boner and this is just taking it to another level lol