i need some non-biased advice...

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmetto_barbie
so i talked it over with someone who has actually been on a tour(he's a rappers tour DJ that i knew from my radio days) and he pretty much said "take the good with the bad and if you weren't so pretty i'd say go for it, but i think your age and your looks are gonna be trouble"...we talked about this for a good hr...and i think since i didn't mention the artist it swayed into the good column, but it's not Taylor Swift's tour and he warned me of what could happen on the road and I've decided to leave the experiencing to someone with less goin' for her...but thank y'all SO much for the advice i REALLY appreciate it.
smiles.gif

I think you're really going to regret that.
ssad.gif

palmetto_barbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
Wow, really? If you go with determination and focus to get the job done and make money, I think you'll be okay. Further, you said security is t very very TIGHT...so the likelihood of an outside force causing trouble is minimal. If anything, you'll get into trouble by a choice you make on your own (which applies to any situation). And again, if you're focused, then your mind will be where it's supposed to be, so you won't walk into any trouble.

I've done the tour bus thing for the Breedlove Odyssey Tour, and I don't regret it. I did it while I was single, and I enjoyed it. The security guard was always around, and if you're cool and keep a straight head, you'll be fine.

But I respect your decision, so I'll stop with my two cents.

I haven't made my final decision...it'll be last minute because Im wishy-washy...I don't want to regret anything, but I guess I'm just worried about things that were presented to me...I think I'll just have my Daddy put the fear of the Lord into somebody to ensure my safety, but we'llllll seeee...they leave July 6th so that buys me a little time!

Makeup Emporium

I would totally go for it! You don't want this to be one of the things you look back on as a "coulda, woulda, shoulda"!! Grab each opportunity as it comes as there may not be a better one waiting. Plus being cute I'm sure you'll get even more sales and make more money!!

rbella

What would you tell your best friend or sister to do? It's a no-brainer. If you don't go, you will regret that decision for the rest of your life. You're here on this earth to live life to the fullest, not be afraid of it.

Lauren1981

i would just make sure you have some kind of security blanket to fall back on just in case there's no real money involved in this.

also, just from things i've heard, i'm kind of iffy about producers and doing the whole tour thing in the music biz (so i'm partially biased. sorry! lol) BUT if you're instincts tell you there's nothing to worry about then go for it!! bottom line it does sound like fun.....

go with your instincts though
yes.gif

cupcake_x

I say go for it! You only live once and it would be an excellent experience, above other things.

Good luck!

brianjenny17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
I say go for it! You only live once and it would be an excellent experience, above other things.

Good luck!

werd.gif