I ordered 9 things from the MAC website and the status says they are ALL backordered?

meinchelle

I placed an order a few days ago on the mac website for 9 different things. When I click the order status it says: UNAVAILABLE and it says every single thing I ordered is backordered. How is this possible? Here is a screencap

20qc9ap.png

TISH1124

Wow...thats amazing that every single thing would be on B/O ...Maybe it's a system glitch ...those are all standard items...weird

AngelBunny

A friend of mine had the same thing happen to her with an order she placed on Friday so surely it is a system glitch. Everything she ordered was different from what you ordered, so I hope it works out for both of you.

coachkitten

I agree with Tish. That seems really strange that all of those items are back ordered. I would call customer service or do a live chat to see what is up!

alka1

I've had this happen to me before (last year, I think.) Every single item on my order was backordered. They eventually emailed me and told me it was a glitch in their system, like TISH said

GlamQueen21

It did that to me with the Brunette MSF that I ordered and e-mailed Customer Service to cancel my item since I was afraid that it will be on backordered for awhile.

cosMEtix

I can't even get on the Mac site....it's been that way for two days now...has anyone else experienced this?

X4biddenxLustX

I think most likely it is a glitch then if your also having problems trying to get to the website.

But yeah the chances of 9 regular items all being on back order is seriously probably less than 1 in a billion lol.

ImMACnificent

You made some good purchases..................minus Parfait Amour. That eyeshadow just doesn't seem to show up that great for me.

I think Nile (from MacQueen) is better if you are looking for a pastel type blue. Plus, MUCH better color payoff
greengrin.gif