I saw this the other day and I can't stop thinking about it..

BeverlyTazz

Have you ever want to try to stand out? I felt like I needed to change. The feeling like you are different from the rest. Like you don't belong anywhere, and you have yourself to motivate you. It's stuff like these that make me who I am. I feel more confident because I feel confident. Does anyone have any recommendations? Feel free to share it here. I would love to hear more!

Attachments

• Luxury-Golden-Lipgloss-By Luxondemand.jpg
    Luxury-Golden-Lipgloss-By Luxondemand.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1

anthrovane

For sure!!!! I've always liked this eye look but never really had the courage to try it out because I don't know if I would be able to pull it off! I usually don't wear eye makeup (except for mascara) and when I do I stick to very very natural looks with neutrals. But I really do love this and definitely think that if I were to try it out it would boost my confidence and help me stand out. makeup-looks-42.jpg

BeverlyTazz

For sure!!!! I've always liked this eye look but never really had the courage to try it out because I don't know if I would be able to pull it off! I usually don't wear eye makeup (except for mascara) and when I do I stick to very very natural looks with neutrals. But I really do love this and definitely think that if I were to try it out it would boost my confidence and help me stand out. View attachment 68730

Go for it. No one can stop you. I'm sure you will look amazing. I love the shadows in this picture. It really blends well with the skin tone.

toupeemoor

Yes, even with how I dress I make sure that I have my own style. It's not that I want to stand out but it's more of I want to be me.