I Stuck.Need Ideas

MACFreak

th_confused_new.gif

Okay Every1.I need ur help.I need ideas on how i can store my MAC Collection.I want to keep them on my dresser,but i need the room on my dresser @ the same time.Nebody got ideas of DIY things.U guyz here r amazing and very gifted
rofl.gif

http://www.myspace.com/muzkiafn[
HTML:

Life In Return

This is how I store mine:

1.jpg

I got them from Walmart. They're like $5.44. They make bigger ones too. They also sell them at Target and Walgreen's.

ilovexnerdsx

if you have money for it, a nice traincase wouldn't hurt
smiles.gif
you can get some good but inexpensive ones at walmart and they come in a lot of different sizes. once you have them you can easily set them in a corner or something and they'll be out of the way.

or if you'd rather stick with something simpler-- what i did before i got a traincase (i have two now :roll
smiles.gif
was use three drawers in the bathroom.. in the top i put tools like brushes, makeup remover, q tips, eyelash curlers, tweezers, sponges and etc.... in the middle drawer i put things i wore almost everyday like concealer, foundation, mousturizer, bare canvas paint (which i use as an eyeshadow base everyday), mascara and a good amount of colors that i like to wear a lot. in the bottom drawer, i put makeup i didnt wear often in it and also things like false lashes and backups of concealer and etc that i keep.

hope one of these ideas helps!
smiles.gif

MACFreak

I do have a traincase,for the mu i dont use often.I love both of ur guys ideas.Thanx so much for both of ur help

THANX Again

TESSAISDANK

I have a vanity table that stores my eyeshadows, and some of those sterilite thingys to store other things (poweders, mascaras, liners, brushes, lip stuff, hair stuff etc) and it works out pretty well, I still have room to actually apply the makeup and do my hair.

saniyairshad

Sterlite keeps my collection so well. It's so organzed. They come in 3 drawers. One for your eyes, lips and face...i have the large one and it fits my stash perfectly
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif