I was playing in makeup tonight...

Another Janice!

And before I came to this site, I had never heard of a "tightline" or upper water line, or whatever. Since I am odd, when I line my lower lid, I always line my water line because I suck and (at least I can tell) there is always some skin showing between my lash line and my eyeliner.

Tonight I decided to just line my inner lids (waterline and tightline).

OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE THE LOOK!! MY EYES LOOK SO MUCH BIGGER!!! And...natural or something...sort of like I have to look to see where the liner is.

Very, very cool things I am learning on here!!

It tickled like hell putting on that top inner lid, but so worth it!! I just used my Engraved powerpoint and I am in love!!

I also discovered that I am no longer an NC25. I have been tanning, so when I put on my Studio Fix, I looked so washed out and well, sorta cakey.

I'm so flingin' flangin' excited!!!
lol.gif

Rockell

Tightlining makes a world of difference for me too. Glad you found a technique that you love!

MAChostage

So nobody's inner lids become irritated by this method? I always heard that you should never line the inner eyelids (although I've always run across someone who did). I need to find the technique on this site and give it a try.

jessiekins1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
So nobody's inner lids become irritated by this method? I always heard that you should never line the inner eyelids (although I've always run across someone who did). I need to find the technique on this site and give it a try.

people do it but they really shouldn't. habitual lining of the inner rims can lead to permanent discoloration of the tear ducts.