Idol Eyes

stephbunny

Idol Eyes is apparently going to be discontinued!

I read this on another mac discussion, off livejournal.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I find that very hard to believe, especially considering how many collections Idol Eyes has been featured in. I'll believe it when I see the little black triangle.

jadedragonfly

When I first discovered MAC, one of my friends told me that Idol Eyes was the ULTIMATE eyeshadow but I disagreed. I never bought it and have no problem with it being discontinued lol.

priss

ok, i know im a newbie. but im so glad to see idol eyes go. i just hate looking at it on the damn display! if anybody needs one i have one in pallet form and will send it to you on my dime. it was a gift. its new and un-used. might be bruised or bumped up a little

Angels_Decay

Haven't heard anything yet, but I'm always the last to know it seams lol. We hardly ever sell any of it... I still like it though. So I'll be kindda sad if it goes.

Ayustar

It seems like most people hate this color, I found a way it works though so I am kinda disappointed. If you use the Gracious Me shade stick under it, it is really beautiful.

BlahWah

I wonder if they'd ever consider releasing it under another finish.. I loved the colour concept but just hated the lustre fallout. It's pretty enough to keep but not repurchase. Gracious me might change my mind tho - thanks Ayustar!

zabbazooey

I don't have Gracious Me, but I have Pink Couture s/s. I'll try it under that to see if it helps the fall out!

Ayustar

Crimsonair might be good as well. Yeah, the lustre finish does make a bit messy but once you get that under control it works out really well, kinda looks like a lilac shimmer when used with a pink colored shade stick.