If you're gonna sell fakes, shouldn't you at least TRY to make them look real?

caffn8me

With an eBay trading name of "happy_items" and usage of English language such as "Very save for your money", "Great for resell and make money" and "If you bid this item" I wouldn't be surprised if the seller was ethnic Chinese ("Happy" is a recurring theme in Chinese business names). No offence meant to ethnic Chinese members here. Many of the fake cosmetics sold recently have originated in Hong Kong and China pays scant regard to intellectual property. My suspicions are that most M·A·C fakes are manufactured in Thailand or China.

I'll watch this seller for a bit longer to see what more items crop up and then I'll post a detailed report.

XsheXscreamsX

wtf??? hahaha its so bad. i feel sorry for people who really dont know, and would buy those. (if there even are people who would)

ledonatella

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarzio
hahahaha a mac pallette with sponge applicators, you have got to be kidding me

LOL...I was thinking the same thing!!

Chic 2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
hahah oh yeah. check out this one

http://cgi.ebay.ca/BNIB-MAC-LIPSTICK...QQcmdZViewItem

they even almost give it away in the description...

I mailed the seller about that item saying its fake and now i got a message back saying he's reported me to ebay, stupid bastard so i sent him one back saying that unless he can prove the item he's sold from maccosmetics.com or other sites, then the item is deemed fake

MiCHiE

That seller IS an idiot. First, he's selling fake lipstick and then he INCLUDED the email questioning the authenticity. The stupid part is you don't even have to include those questions in the auction. Ebay gives you the option. Hopefully the lookers will be smart enough to use the back button when they see your statement, Chic2k6.