i'm a mess but its all good

benzito_714

i have a lot to talk about and decided to clump it in this post. i am done my summer semester grad classes-woo hoo! i got an A and an A-, i'm not anal about my A's so the grades are cool with me.
and... i am 8 wks pregnant, i did pretty good with my last pregnancy-very little morning sickness and i was active pretty much until i pushed the big headed mini-me out. the delivery was even smooth, 12 hrs of labor, 1 epidural, 3 pushes, and no screaming. but this go 'round has me a little shaken because i find myself to be overly emotional. now i am a cancer and known to be emotional (if you go by the zodiac) but this is over the top. i even look forward to arguing with my husband-and its not for makeup sex.
also i am looking for a job to help bring in income but i am nervous that i will be passed on because i am pregnant (yes-i am showing-its just me being bloated but i look at least 4 months.
yeah, that's my story. this warrants some makeup hauling!

Ms. Z

dothewave.gif
Congratulations!
cheerleader.gif
You have 2 great reasons to celebrate.
party.gif

Please don’t argue (this goes to you and your husband), its not good for the baby and for your daughter.