Im going broke! Help me- intervention

zendragonzowner

Ok guys... the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Im admitting it. Im going broke due to my macaholism. Save me from accidently having to liquidate my car for cosmetics!!!

I went to the MAC store today and got:

Blacktrack fluidline
263 brush
3 shadows
15 shadow pro pallet
bare canvas

please help! lol
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

GalleyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eowyn797
buy your stuff here instead - it's cheaper
winks.gif

2nd, before I got and order something (unless its from a new collection), I log onto here first and see if anyone is selling it, lol.

5_mac_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendragonzowner
Haha really? But thn you have to pay for shipping too...

believe it or not most of the time its "still" way more cheaper even "with" shipping!! i have a ridiculous amount of MAC makeup enough even to do makeup on others (big range of foundations and powders etc.) and i swear i must have paid retail for only maybe 15% to 20% of my whole collection!!!

glam8babe

something that i do is 'BUY MONTHLY" or when i have plenty of spare cash. For example if you hear theres a new MAC collection coming out next month.. start saving and dont buy anything until that collection comes out. If you dont like anything in the collection you can spend your money on other mac makeup =) my friends buy MAC stuff when they see the counter and they don't use half of the items they buy.. they just buy it to look good with their lil mac bags and it's well annoying because one girl i know bought the whole barbie collection and she doesn't even wear makeup but she loves barbie abit silly if you ask me!

zendragonzowner

Haha. Thanks guys!

I just bought Swoosh, Juxt, and 1 other i keep fogettn the name of. Got any links to good sellers? I need good paints.