I'm going to an Event next Thursday, & need lipstick color to go with my dress advice, please?! Thanks

ButterflyDior77

I'm going to an Event next Thursday, & need lipstick color to go with my dress advice, please?! Thanks

I'm going to an event launch party for a non profit organization that is being hosted by a stylist/makeup artist that styled the jewelry on Lady Gaga in her Judas video next week, and since I'm a lipstick addict I've been debating on what kind of lip I want to go with.
I want to be on trend, so with my dress I was thinking a bold pink lip color.

I was debating between: MAC Gulabi, MAC Show Orchid. MAC Full Fuchsia , MAC Girl about Town, MAC Lustering, MAC Candy Yum, Yum, Dior Star Fuchsia ... Those kind of pinks, which all work for me...

Then I thought about Orange... MAC Morange looks good on me, I also have Vegas Volt, Lady Danger, So Chaud.

Of course thought about pink-corals .... Chanel Rogue Allure in Genial, MAC Made to Order, Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Phoenix, MAC Toxic Tale...

I'm thinking a nice bronze-brown smokey eye that isn't dramatic, but isn't for day would be the eye choice, although I thought about a pewter lid with brown in the crease ala Kristen Stewart eye look... Contoured cheeks and a subtle blush like Chanel's Orchid Rose.

Thoughts?

I have med/dark brown hair, NC20 skintone, green eyes.

If you want to support the women of Uganda go to : www.nakateproject.com and buy a nice necklace they handmade, all of the money goes back to them.

This is my dress: NOT THE COLOR THOUGH

This is the color of my dress:

sayah

Ooh, something orange!
nanaparty.gif

ButterflyDior77

I'll try morange with it... So many lipstick colors , I just can't decide. I still have a MAC Show Orchid / Lancome Posh Pink lip stain on my lips this morning from trying them out last night. LOL