inspirational black beauties

All these women are absolutely stunning, I ADORE Kerry Washington so much, such class, style, beauty and intelligence. And Gabrielle Union, Kiara Kabukuru, Ashanti, India Arie and Beyonce stunning. I love Rihanna's makeup choices a lot of times. Stunning black women, all of them

HeavenLeiBlu

I expect to be met with resistance for my first choice, but an all around beauty and muse, I'm going with...
grace_jones_01.jpg
33yrj8x.jpg

Grace Jones.

Up Next, only second because she is lesser known, is
Phyllis+Hyman+-+Can%27t+We+Fall+In+Love+Again.jpg

Phyllis Hyman

nia-long.jpg

Nia Long!

sanaa-lathan-560.jpg

Sanaa Lathan

And my twin ( because you know, all fat brown chicks with natural hair look alike LOL but my mom swears we really are lookalikes *rolls eyes*)...
83419933_full.jpg

aaliyah.jpg

Cant forget Aaliyah, one of my inspirations all round. Her makeup and hair were always flawless regardless of how bad makeup was back in the 90s/millenium, love her. RIP

thmochagirl

Beauties That been in the game along time, Like Tyra banks, Queen Latifah, stacey dash,Monique, G. Union, I still Love vivca foxx. Oh yes and Toccara

rororebel

When I was little(in the days of Clueless) I wanted to BE Stacey Dash! She still looks flawless even though she's 43! <3

Second is Rihanna! She always looks so fierce and I <3 her out of the box make-up and fashion choices! Puts the other "cookie cutter" brown girls in the game to shame!