International/UK shipping from Urban Decay - MyUS?

sickmuse

Hi all, apologies if there is a thread that already exists on this topic - I did my best to search for one, but nothing came up.

Anyway, I'm curious as to whether any of the international lovelies here have ordered from the official US Urban Decay website? I have my eye on the new Gash lipstick, Honey e/s and Electric Skullcandy headphones, all of which are LE (boo!) exclusives to UD.com so I can't buy them from any UK stockists
cry.gif
It therefore leaves me no choice but to order directly from UD.com.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did UD not ship internationally in the past? Because this has changed now, but you'd have to order through one of those middleman-type shipping/forwarding agents, who first have the goods delivered to a designated US address (their warehouse I'm assuming), then forward the package to you. UD have partnered up with MyUS.com for their international shipments - anyone used this company before?

http://www.urbandecay.com/international-shipping/international.html

I did a little bit of research on MyUS and the reviews have been mixed, but mostly leaning towards negative. I'm wondering if I could try and use a different forwarding company as an alternative? If so, what do you guys recommend? I've only used one (very good) forwarding company based in China that only ships from a Chinese site called Taobao.com, but never used a fwding company from the US.

MiraBanks

New User
My friend used MyUS a while ago to ship some clothes and makeup. The good thing about them is that they packed everything carfeully, put all items into one big box and shipped the package very fast. However, the shipping was quite expensive and the service requires regular membership fee which is not rational when you are not planning to ship regularly.

I use Parcl to ship goods from Japan, Australia and the US. I can't say their services are cheap (it seems that international shipping can't be cheap at all), but at least they have gerat customer service with timely notifications. Moreover, they ship from those countries which I'll probably never visit personally.