'Ioffer you not to go on Ebay'.. the fake MAC is spreading!

BellaItalia1969

Nikala,i don't use mine that often as i was lucky enough to get some lovely Benefit and NYX eyeshadow palettes for my birthday,which i do prefer.I saw these 88 eyeshadow palettes with fake Mac logo,being sold on ebay UK,for like again stupid amount of money £70!!!??
I paid over £10 including delivery,i think they are from company called Fraulein??I will report Zeb and his other ID again in the morning.Thanks girls :)Goodnight x

I have 3 88 palettes and I hate them
blink.gif
I only touched them once when they arrived sigh.

BellaItalia1969

Hun,i don't know if youve noticed that some of the sellers of the fake Mac,also sell replica Gucci,or Louis Vuitton!Such bad copies too !Below is my other seller whom im off to report not only for breach of VeRO,(but also she has photos of Beyonce and P.Cruz,on her listing of her fake Mac pencil)on her lipstick auction she has put this:
I am not affiliated with
MAC cosmetics in any way, nor am
I a
cosmetics expert. I cannot fully guaranteed 100% authenticity.
ALL OF MY PRODUCTS ARE IS STOCK &
ARE PERSONALLY INSPECTED & CAREFULLY PACKED BY ME & READY!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAC06-BRIGHT-PINK-LIPSTICK-/260840249276?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_Up_Cosmetics_Lipstick_PP&hash=item3cbb4a57bc
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mac06-BRIGHT-PINK-LIPSTICK-/260840189085?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_Up_Cosmetics_Lipstick_PP&hash=item3cbb496c9d

thepicketywitch

Hun,i don't know if youve noticed that some of the sellers of the fake Mac,also sell replica Gucci,or Louis Vuitton!Such bad copies too !Below is my other seller whom im off to report not only for breach of VeRO,(but also she has photos of Beyonce and P.Cruz,on her listing of her fake Mac pencil)on her lipstick auction she has put this:
I am not affiliated with
MAC cosmetics in any way, nor am
I a
cosmetics expert. I cannot fully guaranteed 100% authenticity.
ALL OF MY PRODUCTS ARE IS STOCK &
ARE PERSONALLY INSPECTED & CAREFULLY PACKED BY ME & READY!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAC06-BRIGHT-PINK-LIPSTICK-/260840249276?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_Up_Cosmetics_Lipstick_PP&hash=item3cbb4a57bc
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mac06-BRIGHT-PINK-LIPSTICK-/260840189085?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_Up_Cosmetics_Lipstick_PP&hash=item3cbb496c9d

Hahahahahaha...this listing made me laugh so hard. Let's start with my favorite part:

"I have sold to hundreds of happy, repeat, customers. That
were very happy with my products as well!" [FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Odd, considering she only sold NINE items.

And probably even more horrendous, THE SPELLING/GRAMMATICAL ERRORS:

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]"The Lipstick will diffidently make your lips stand out and make them look more fuller and sexier."[/FONT]

"there quality is outstanding!"

"I cannot fully guaranteed 100% authenticity."

"ALL OF MY PRODUCTS ARE IS STOCK"

I'm not a grammar nazi in any way. I studied English and I make mistakes all the time!!! But if you're going to sell something, or start an eBay business, even to sell fake MAC, and make at least FOUR glaring mistakes like that...seriously!?
blink.gif

Nothing yells FAAAAKE!!! more.

BellaItalia1969

lolol hun,i know what you mean,english is not my 1st language,but that seller has excelled herself in her descriptions but guess what the auctions for the fake Lady Gaga lipstick,have been removed!!Woohooo :)
Aside from the issue that all her items are replica,proceeds from Mac Lady Gaga collection, go to AIDS charity,to me it's immoral to profit from sales of these fakes!That really makes me mad!
Thank Youx

Hahahahahaha...this listing made me laugh so hard. Let's start with my favorite part:

"I have sold to hundreds of happy, repeat, customers. That
were very happy with my products as well!" [FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Odd, considering she only sold NINE items.

And probably even more horrendous, THE SPELLING/GRAMMATICAL ERRORS:

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]"The Lipstick will diffidently make your lips stand out and make them look more fuller and sexier."[/FONT]

"there quality is outstanding!"

"I cannot fully guaranteed 100% authenticity."

"ALL OF MY PRODUCTS ARE IS STOCK"

I'm not a grammar nazi in any way. I studied English and I make mistakes all the time!!! But if you're going to sell something, or start an eBay business, even to sell fake MAC, and make at least FOUR glaring mistakes like that...seriously!?
blink.gif

Nothing yells FAAAAKE!!! more.

kimber0917

Most are fake on Ioffer, but there are a few sellers who use ioffer as an alternative to ebay who do sell legit items. I don't understand how these people can get away with this.

zewzeq

orchid1

I don't understad that kind of people, it's too sad. They don't care about customer, buyers,their health, they care only for them self. :(

nukacola

I don't understad that kind of people, it's too sad. They don't care about customer, buyers,their health, they care only for them self. :(

I agree completely. Fake makeup is so dangerous - I've heard of cases of people even going blind from things like fake pigments that have inadvertantly got in someones eyes. So sad.

I saw someone on there selling like 50 'MAC' pigments for like... $40? And people buy from here and think theyre getting genuine items. I feel so bad for people just starting out wanting to buy on a budget, and instead getting fake items. Really sad to be honest.

Annie bird

Ladies, please help me
I leave in eastern Europe, we don't have MAC store in my country. Can anybody tell me if MAC brushes has on the handle button inscriptions like: Japan, New York, France????

GreigeClarity

Hi All,

I am curious to know - does fake MAC normally turn up anywhere else besides online and in flea-market type places?

I've never come across fake MAC (the stories I've seen in this thread are awful - It is awful what people do to others just to make a buck!) thankfully, but was curious to know if we should be cautious when buying anywhere else? I was very lucky with my first and only E-bay MAC purchase - I found a reputable seller of genuine MAC (and I checked the product I got just in case!), but I've never seen fake MAC up-close and personal in a store.

nukacola

GreigeClarity - I have heard about several small, dodgy cosmetic stores in the US that have apparently been selling fake MAC but I don't think they're too common thankfully.

This is just sick-those poor people who leave good feedback, saying they're happy with the item have no idea they've been ripped off. Counterfeits are terrible for a lot of reasons, but counterfeit cosmetics are just dangerous...you have no idea what the product actually is. You couldn't pay me to put that stuff on my face...

THIS THIS THIS

I got a fake MAC l/s on Ebay before I really knew that much about mac. Like, I had a lot of products but I didn't know that much about limited edition products or anything. I realized that I got a fake simply because the vanilla scent wasn't there and the lid from that didn't fit on my Lady Gaga Viva Glam lipstick

when i see fakes on Ebay (and people buying them) it makes me SOOO MAD

I saw some people selling FAKE Gaga lipstick and (lots) of people where actually buying it!
and Gaga eyeliner?! like wtf
Scamming people isn't okay, and scamming MAC isn't okay.
AND SCAMMING THE VIVA GLAM FOUNDATION REALLY UPSETS ME
YOU'RE EXPLOITING A CHARITY YOU FUCKNUT UGH

prettypunky2013

the 120 palettes you can pick up from anywhere really cheap, the fake only have the "mac" logo and they seem to sell for a lot
icon_eek.gif

recently theres 180 "mac" palette eyeshadows
WTF2.gif
on ebay and that ioffer site is ridiculous you can see where these ebay sellers get their fake mac from