Is there a blush that is the same color as Pearl Sunshine?

xmamax

I loveee Pearl Sushine, but am looking for something slightly more pigmented and a little less shimmery that I could use if I'm not wanting shimmer on some days. I love the color, and would like something just a little darker, but not too much since I'm an NC20. Any suggestions?

shimpaniac

i lovveeee it too...but springsheen is the closest i ever got to it...
weeping.gif

xmamax

What's Springsheen?I'm not familiar with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimpaniac
i lovveeee it too...but springsheen is the closest i ever got to it...
weeping.gif

xmamax

I have Deep Throat actually, but it's a little darker than I'm looking for with this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilorietta
i think nars deep throat could be very close to what u are looking for

Katgirl625

It's not exact, but I love Cheek when I don't want to use Pearl Sunshine because of the shimmer factor. Cheek is matte, IIRC

yummy411

funny you asked! i was introduced to milani luminous blush by leopardcakes in the specktra community. i was so excited cuz pretty much a pearl sunshine dupe!!! try it out. i don't think it's as dark, but it's a tad bit less frost than the pearl sunshine so you may get more pigment out of it. try it out!
thmbup.gif

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmamax
What's Springsheen?I'm not familiar with it.

Springsheen's a Sheertone Shimmer blush released last year, and it's very pretty. =)

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
funny you asked! i was introduced to milani luminous blush by leopardcakes in the specktra community. i was so excited cuz pretty much a pearl sunshine dupe!!! try it out. i don't think it's as dark, but it's a tad bit less frost than the pearl sunshine so you may get more pigment out of it. try it out!
thmbup.gif

Milani discontinued Luminous.

yummy411

really??? when i read about leopardcakes using it 2-3 weeks ago, i went to the store and found it......

oh well..... at least i'm glad i got one.

xmamax

I actually found someone selling a luminous so I'll be able to try it out. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
really??? when i read about leopardcakes using it 2-3 weeks ago, i went to the store and found it......

oh well..... at least i'm glad i got one.

Terry74

I've broken the compact of my Pearl Sunshine (it fell on the floor), and now I'm looking for a dupe. Unfortunately, Milani cosmetics are not sold in Italy, so no Luminous for me. Do you have any other suggestions? Apart from the colour, the shimmering of PS is what I really like about it!

Latest posts