Is there a cure for the skank flu?

ginger9

^^ those are hot monokinis! Love the 1st one, the 2nd one I don't think will stay put once it gets wet!

I personally think it's fine to get the fever once in a while
th_wink3.gif
I mean why not? You're only young once anyway
sneaky.gif

florabundance

nothing wrong with a little bit of eeeassy skankin sometimes imo.

HOWEVER, my mum and i have this argument often.
I like to wear fairly open necked tops that show a little cleavage (not playboy push up in your face type..more american apparel slouchy relaxed type lol) and she HATES it. But i always say, if my brother comes downstairs with no shirt on, nobody would take a second look. Why must people continue to sexualise mammaries lol - they don't exist solely for sexual purposes. And people don't always wear low cuts to be suggestive.
..Ugh..

okay, ot, sorry

funkychik02

ha, no worries, flora! I see where you're coming from. I got the bikinis today. They're lingerie... and small as hell. Oh lord!

darkishstar

Oh, I get my skank out at the club for sure!

But at school I'm usually pretty tame. But I can be guilty of rocking very short shorts, but not too short.. wait actually, that doesn't sound skanky at all, what am I talking about?

But I know what you mean. I get in these moods where every piece of clothing item I look at is skankilicious. It's like.. booty shorts + backless tops. YEAAHHHHHH. But really, I hardly wear them. :< And I think about, if I was brave, I would wear something like that.

Luckily I am petite and I have like.. no boobs to even talk about, so I don't look skanky with cleavage tops, but legs or back is a different story.

greengoesmoo

Haha!! I totally misread this!!

For me the term "Skank" is either a dance or more often someone who doesn't wash/picks thier nose/farts in public and laughs/generally a dirty person and nothing to do with fashion, unless it's unwashed.

I don't think skank is about the outfit, it's about what you pour into it.